Saturday, June 28, 2008

Farmers Market @ Ancestor Square


The Farmers market was a lot of fun! We had no idea what to expect so we came really unprepared as far as displaying our stuff went. I sold a lot of my clothes and Chanelle sold quit a few necklaces and little crafts. People kept asking us for our card or if they could look at a portfolio or something so I thought the easiest way to do it would be to give them my blog (cause I'm lazy and cheap). So here are some of the things we are selling. The pics stink because I just decided to hurry and snap a few in between customers. Also I had a couple other really cute things that I had already sold and didn't get a chance to take a picture of :(. If any of my buddies are interested in anything you can email me, and I can custom make whatever you like. I have about a million pictures of all our summer activities that I need to post to, so hang in there. (I know, I know............. the anticipation is killing you!)


These necklaces look really sweet around anyones neck. You get one chain with 3 different pendants of your choice for $12.
This one was 1-2T I sold it for $25 but I could make a similar one.
Aaaaaaarh! This is about 18 mos.-2T. $25 for the set.
Dresses. I sold the one on the right but the one of the left is 4T, $25.
4-6T, $21 for the set. This one is a tank top with a knit tab at the top of the skirt instead of elastic.
Pear shirt, 3T, $12
The bird shirt, my favorite of course. This one is 5T but I can make more in different sizes:).
This one is size 3-4T. All the skirts are kinda one size fits most they are quite full and they look soooo cute on!
This is $7 for the shirt and $10 for the skirts. Size 18mos.-3T
Wouldn't these look so cute on a little mini-man! They are size 3-6 mos.
My SIL made these cute little bows, but I think we had them in a bad location. The are cute and cheap though, maybe next week.
This bird is $15, the suitcase $17, and the polka dot shelf is $20.
Chanelle made this little birdy, it was 17.00

By next week I will have a few more items to sell that will be even cuter! Also, a lot of these items have already been sold and will not be available unless you ask us to make it. Email me with any questions. Here is my email (Mikelle now you can invite me to view your exclusive blog. Pretty please?)

pace0868@hotmail.com

16 comments:

Boo and Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am amazed. Your stuff is so cute! Wish I had a girl. :) I wasn't sure if I could post the picture of the wives because it isn't g-rated. I got home from Boston and I said the same thing (WOW) when I pulled the picture up on my computer. She is from Venezuela and it is the Venezeulan way to show what you got. Kind of funny!

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Soooooo cute. There isn't anyone I know as talented as you Sundi!

The Hamlin Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

SUNDI...were you at the Farmer's Market here in S.G.??? If so, I was totally going to go yesterday, but when I woke up I started going overboard and organized all the closets and stuff for the baby to come. (I went through all of his clothes too!!!) Please let me know if you will be down here next weekend. I will totally show up. I LOVE the dresses you made (especially the one you sold). Could you make those in Livvy's size (about 18 mo./2T)??? Also, the bird shirt or pear shirt...could you make a matching shirt/short set??? OK...I"m excited to see what you have next week if you come down!!!

Danny& Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi,
This is Danny Torgersen. I need to get Mike's cell number. Will you have him call me or send me an email tonight? Cell: 916-224-07066
Email address: danny.nru@gmail.com
We're coming to Utah this week and wanted to say hi if you guys are around. Let me know ASAP. Holla!
-Danny

Danny& Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry.
My cell number is 916-224-0766.

Danny

Chris & Brittany said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi your stuff is adorable! Little miss talented. Your stuff looks awesome.

It's just way too bad you a Sox fan ;-) just jokin'...

Darin, Lyndsi, & Kids said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, you are incredibly talented! Wow! I feel so bad I missed it - I was thinking next weekend. Please let me know when you come again. I would love to get an outfit for our baby girl. We will have to chat. :)

brit said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think I will now re-attend the SG farmers Market. Very impressive. Your very talented~!

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

To my most awesome friend of all...

Wowzers! Everything looks GREAT! You're one impressive chickadee.

And we may LOOK like we've been having fun. But it's all a facade. We've just been sitting around staring at the wall going into Sundi withdrawals.

It's all very sad and pathetic.

So, really, we should hang out soon.

From your most awesomest friend of all!

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like your blog too. Thanks for the tip on my font. Mom is into the jewelry thing now. I painted my jewelry box and it is so stinkin cute. Well, check ya later.

Berezay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good night girl! You've really been busy. I underestemated how much sewing you really were doing! Thanks for your comment by the way! Very sweet!

Annie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Sundi, you probably don't remember me (from high school) but I linked to your blog from Brit's. I have to tell you that I think you are SO talented and I love love love your stuff. I live in Vegas, but will be coming to St. George a couple of times this summer. I saw that they had a farmer's market there and I thought about going...I am going to try to go next time I am up there. Hopefully I can catch you because I would LOVE to purchase some of your handmade stuff. Great job! I am thinking about selling some things at the farmer's market here in Vegas. You have motivated me:)

Kellee and Courtney said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey, Sundi. I found your blog through Lyndsey's and then through Chanelle's so now I am blog stalking you. I can not believe how great you are at sewing. I wish I could figure that out. Maybe I will have to try and make it in to see all of your cute stuff.

The Funderburks said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your stuff! Now all I need is children to buy it for.

Harbach Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would love to come over sometime and do a little shopping... You know how it is to have three girls. I loved everything! You defiantly have a talent and some major patience.

ashley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

K you make the cutest stuff EVER!! I am so impressed! I wish I had a talent like that! Looks like you are already prepared in the fashion dep. if you have a little boy too:) I wish I would have known sooner my sis in laws would love your stuff!