Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Current Obsessions

Averi: Wearing her Belle Dress-up every second of every day. Sometimes she wants us to refer to her as Belle too. Yesterday she said "I'm a pretty princess and now I'm going to go dance with my boy."

Adysen: Coloring! She's gone from hating it straight to loving it. She colored for an hour and a half straight yesterday....and she's extremely meticulous.

Lydia: Riding her bike like a crazy person. And in the middle of the street I might add.

Sundi: Sewing. Mostly making nightgowns out of old t-shirts. Sounds ugly but I'll post a picture later.

Mike: Baseball (duh), and getting our basement finished.

2 comments:

Berezay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally agree with you on changing the blog background...my husband makes fun of me all the time! I loved your comment about the double chin thing....funny and oh so true! ;))

The Higbee's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey! I got my e.l.f. makeup a while ago. Some of it is good like the eyeliner and some of the brushes and the nail polish. But some of the brushes suck, the bristles fall out easily! haha but oh well, it's only a dollar! :)