Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A to Z You Know Me

I was tagged by Liz. Too bad I'm not as funny as her.

A- Attached or Single? Attached

B-Best Friend? I, like Liz think this is an unfair question. My husband is my very best friend. The two friends I see the most are my SIL Sarah, and Erin. I have old friends I still consider BFF's Lacy, Rachel, Beckie and my cuz Amie....ooooh also my mom Chanelle and Dex. Everyone is my best friend seriously I love all my girls! Did I leave anyone out?

C-Cake or pie? Pumpkin Pie

D-Day of choice? It used to be Saturday back when Mike didn't work. Now maybe Friday.

E-Essential Item? Little pony tails I keep in my purse for my kids.

F-Favorite color? Whatever I feel like wearing that day.

G-Gummy bears or worms? sour worms.

H-Home town? St. George

I-Favorite indulgence? Rainbow Chip frosting straight out of the can.

J-January or July? July

K-Kids? 3 girls, Lydia, Adysen and Averi

L-Life isn't complete without? My alone time with my husband. What will I do when the kids stop going to bed at 8?

M-Marriage date? March 10 it was spring break.

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers 2 sisters.

O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges.

P-Phobias? I'm afraid of all fish. I have a hard time swimming in the lake without constantly worrying about a fish rubbing up against me. Obviously my greatest fear is one of my kids dying. I also worry about Mike or I dying I can't stand the thought of my kids being in pain.

Q-Quote? "Hey Home Slice" I'm kinda stuck on that lately. Thanks Aubree.

R-Reasons to smile? I've got some pretty stinken funny kids. They make me smile (and laugh) all day long. Ady just barely told me that she wants to be a builder when she grows up. It's the first time she's ever even told me anything about what she wants to be.......a builder?

S-Season of choice? Fall, I tend to get really excited about everything that happens in the fall.

T-Tag 3 people- Shauna, Jenny and Loni (all because you guys need to update your blogs!)

U-Unknown fact about me? I can stick my whole fist in my mouth and turn my eyelids inside out. Also I have a double jointed thumb.

V-Vegetable- fresh garden tomatoes.

W-Worst habit? Being loud when my husband wants me to be quiet. When we got married he had to train me how to shut drawers and doors quietly. Also I had to learn how to walk quieter. I guess we just weren't a very dainty family growing up.

X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. Were getting really desperate with the X aren't we?

Y-Your favorite food? Really delicious and creative salads, or Barbecue Chicken.

Z-Zodiac sign? Leo.

4 comments:

Berezay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that was hilarious enough for me! I love the slamming cupboard doors, etc. jason is always complaining about that....not enough for me to stop it...but complaining all the same
I will say...Mike is the LOUDEST at that...as I'm sure you could guess!

marshallfamilyhappenings said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the rainbow sparkled frosting. It is BEST with saltine crackers. Wow, we used to skip sunday school in high school just to go eat that. That's hilarious. It's also really good with apples.

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I haven't had the internet! And we've been out of town all weekend and trying to move like maniacs. Did you freak out when you saw lost? I just bought "the host", Stephenie Meyer's new book so you can borrow it when I'm done.

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Homie......I love all the new posts. I want you to make me a shirt! They are soooo cute. Anyway, I was thinking you could use a pink shirt..... find brown fabric and make a slice of choc cake lookin' thingy (all cute with some fun ribbon) and write Home Slice underneath and on the back say something like "Little girls are sweeter than chocolate" or something all sentimental and crap :-) I have a great picture in my head.....wish you could see it. Anyway, I'll talk to you soon. Love, Aub
PS Email me back when you get a few