Monday, May 12, 2008

Sweet Little People

I didn't want to post about Mother's Day because I figured everyone else will......but who cares right? I couldn't help it all my little people were so sweet to me that I have to document it. First of all Mike made breakfast, spoke in sacrament meeting and made dinner. That was very nice! He also teased me all day whenever I tried to lift a finger he would say "Oh my heavens! Not on Mothers Day!" and things like that. Any of you who know him can picture it I'm sure. He likes to tease me because sometimes I play a martyr on Mothers Day. Ady made me a giant necklace at school that said "Worlds Best Mother" she colored it really good and she was so proud of it, she kept saying "your going to wear it to church huh mom?" I actually forgot to wear it but it's kinda good I did, I think it would have been a little much if my husband was talking in church about mothers and here I am walking around with a big sign on my chest. I wouldn't want any of the other ladies to feel bad, after all there can only be one "world's best mother"! ;) Ha ha ha! Let me make that very clear..... that was a joke! We all know that the worlds best mom is really MY MOM!

Anyway when I came home Lydia went and got a stool and started dusting everywhere. When she was done with that she started sweeping and a bunch of other things. She wasn't even asked and she didn't even bring attention to herself either. I could tell she was so happy that I noticed and told her how much that meant to me. It even made me cry. She really is a considerate little thing! Ady was really sweet too, and Averi even made up a song for me. It was a really great day. Mike and I topped it off with some delicious ice cream cake and then we watched the last two episodes of LOST that we had missed. Do any of you watch Lost? Oh my goodness I'm so trippen out right now! What is up with Jack's dad? Where does he fit in to this whole picture? I won't say anymore because I don't want to spoil it for certain people........Shanna, Erin?

Okay one more thing; I tried to post this link on my friends list but it didn't work. I just found a blog with the cutest artwork ever!!!! So cute that I'm hesitant to share it with all of you, but me being the true friend that I am must do so. Here it is, if it doesn't work try copy and pasting. Hope all of you super mom's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! You all deserved it!

http://www.mychloeflower.com/blog/

6 comments:

Fullmer Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like you had a good Mothers Day. Me too. Funny comment on my blog about my friend Lindsay having a pic of my girls by her comment. She's actually my cousin and those are her girls (Taylor and Brooklyn). I never really noticed, but I guess the pic does kind of look like Brielle and Lainey. Funny!!
Jillynne

Boo and Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your girls and husband are so sweet. Glad you had a great day! I am going to check out the artwork right now.

Chris & Brittany said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, I love your blog, you have such a cute family! Beautiful girls... I'll remind Chris about that poop stories, I can only imagine! I don't care at all, if you blog stalk, just add us to your list. You don't mind if we do the same thing? Take care,

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! And about Lost, I'm Lost. We've finished season 1, and have also watched all of season 4. We're way backwards....haha. But I'm so with you, what on earth is going on with Jack's dad...and that "other" person who was with him? Is she dead? Ahhh! Okay, so confused. It's getting crazy! And by the way, I loved Mike's talk, he's so down-to-earth.

Greg & Kortney Manning said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi-
We have to make new lunch plans. Alesha will be gone all week, so she's out. I am so sad. Anyway, I wrote your number down, so I will call you. Also, Reese's dress is from Shabby Apple. (www.shabbyapple.com) The girl who started the company was in Ohio with us. Her husband was a year behind Greg in dental school. Fun couple. Anyway, check it out, they have really cute dresses for you and your girls!

Mimi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HI! I am the creator of mychloeflower! Thank you so much for your mention! I almost cried I was so excited! All of my work is done on stretched canvas. email me at customerservice@mychloeflower.com anytime. I'd love to create something special for you! Again, thanks so much. you made me smile today! -Erica