Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stuff that was on my blog main page that I wanted to save in a post.


Whenever I see a shirt in the Old Navy little girls section that I really like I get one for me and Lydia both, she is starting to catch on that we have some of the same shirts and now wants us to wear them on the same day. I guess I won't be buying us the same shirts anymore, it's a little embarrassing but I don't want to hurt her feelings so I do it anyway.

"I go poo poo on the potty!"

"I go poo poo on the potty!"
Sorry if this is gross, I just think it's so funny. She is starting to potty train but still does not want to wear underwear

Dancing

Dancing
Adysen absolutely lives to go to dance class every week.


Averi gets to stay up later than the other 2 .....but shhhhh don't tell them it's a secret

Reflections Contest

Reflections Contest
Lydia and her cousin Brit both won first place in the reflections contest. Lydia won for photography she has won 1st place on the school, district and regional level, we are now waiting to see if she placed on the national level. She really does enjoy taking pictures of people. It was really cute she posed me, Adysen and Averi in silly poses under a tree. The theme was "I can make a difference by....." and she answered it with "spreading silly all around the world" She gets really embarrassed when I brag about her.

Adysen

Adysen
Wet clean towel babies are my favorite!

0 comments: