Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Funny Girls


Averi (holding a book light) : "mama, if my light still lights then I will buy you a real circle at the feet store" (repeated about 4 times). She is constantly saying stuff like that, that makes no sense and she knows it.

Adysen: "If you give me a drink, that will wash the crying out of my throat and back down into my tummy".

Averi (while sitting on the toilet with a tummy ache talking in her sweetest little baby voice) "It's ok diarrhea you can come out now. It's ok, come out ok, please come out, don't be scared you can do it." Then when it finally came out she said "good job diarrhea!" I think it's so funny because that really IS how you feel when your stomach aches!

Averi : "When I grow up I read and then I decorate then I die." "When I toot on the chair, I die. Then I fly like a butterfly like wings like this (starts flapping her arms)."

I don't have any funny quotes from Lydia that I can think of at the moment. She's getting old enough now that I have someone to share them with during the day. Ady or Averi will say something totally crazy and Lydia and I will just look at each other and laugh. Then she will say in her little "mini mama" voice. "OH that's so cute!" She takes such good care of her little sisters. She's always saying to them "do you want me to teach you something?"
Sorry that was such a random post. Just thought I would jot it down here on my blog while I was thinking about it. That reminds me, Lydia is starting to read my blog, and she's starting to catch on. If she does something kinda embarrassing she'll say "don't put that on the blog k mom?" She's too smart for her own britches!

3 comments:

Danny & Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is hilarious! I love when they say cute little things like that. It makes me sad when they grow out of it!

marshallfamilyhappenings said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You definitely have some random girls. Those comments are really cute. They'll be glad you wrote those down. Jer knew he was teasing him. I'm just glad he got some different socks.

Kindra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't believe how big your girls are getting!

I got a lot of shirt at Christensens last time I was down in Cedar. Funny, I have tons of shops up here and I do my shopping in Cedar! :)