Thursday, May 8, 2008

52 Odd Things About Me

So this is a tag I got through email and I thought it was fun. Hopefully you havn't all done it yet.

1. Do you like cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Maybe I'm dumb but what the heck? Don't you shoot up heroin? I have never even seen heroin.
3. Do you own a gun? My husband owns a few.
4. Your favorite song? Right now I like anything from the "Across The Universe" Soundtrack. It's all remakes of Beatles songs.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only the first time I had to get naked. I cried. Since then my goods are just old news.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Not really a fan, but they are Averi's favorite.
7. What's your favorite love song? It constantly changes. I sang Annie's song to Mike at our reception. I also like True Companion by Marc Cohn, I'll Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie, Remember When by Alan Jackson and there are a lot of great Broadway love songs that probably no one has ever heard of.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.
9. Can you do push ups? A few.
10.Is your bathroom clean? Nope.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My gold earings shaped like a leaf.
12. Favorite Hobby? Making things, sewing, painting or refinishing furniture, photography
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My bootie.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes according to a certain doctor when I was in the 9th grade, but Mike thinks there is no way.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? The way I eat sometimes, I hate it when I let my temper get the best of me.
16. Middle Name: Rae
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I need to get dressed for the day, my house smells like smoke (there are drywallers working in my basement and I'm starting to wonder if they are actually smoking down there), and I need to finish my sewing project, oh and I'm also thinking "are you suppossed to put periods if you only gave a one word answer?" Sorry that was four.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought today? The only time I left the house was to go walking.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, juice, Diet Dr. Pepper mmmm.
20. Current worry? Will I be able to get into a house before I decide I want to get pregnant. And when I do decide how will we pay for it (babies cost 9,000 dollars you know).
21. Current hate? Mom's who drop their kids off at school in the middle of the parking lot where cars are driving by. I'm thinking... I'm sure glad you have your kid buckled in safley that's going to do you a lot of good when they get out of the car and get run over!!!! Are you in that big of a hurry that you can't just park your car to save your kids life!!!" Ohhhhhh it makes me mad, mainly because I almost ran over one today!
22. Favorite place to be? I really like to be in my mom's back yard with my family. There are so many trees and beautiful flowers. I also love to go on vacation with my husband.
23. How did you bring in the New Year???? At Milt's restaraunt and then we went home and hung out with Chanelle and Elliot.
24. Where would you like to go? I would love to go back East again with my husband he would love to see another baseball game and there are a million things I would like to do. I would also love to go to Europe, or take my kids to Hawaii.
25. Who do I tag? Everyone on my friends list. Oh and I challenge Jillynne to put her answers on her blog.
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, winter and summer pairs
27. Do you like to spend or save money? Spend.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have.
29. Can you whistle? Not on tune.
30. Favorite color? It changes every day. Lydia's favorite question to ask me is "what's your favorite color today mom?" I usually say whatever color she's wearing.
31. Would you be a pirate? Heck Yes!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Always brodway showtunes. My kids are always yelling "mom could you please stop singing?"
33. Favorite girl's name? Avonlea pronounced (A-vun-lee) but Mike thinks it's the dumbest name he's ever heard.
34. Favorite boy's name? Jack but it's getting too popular.
35. What's in your pocket right now? lint
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Lydia and I were making up a song on the way to school about her walkathon. Pretty lame.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? When I was maybe 12, my mom bought me a cute bed set from Pottery Barn. It was the first time my bed didn't look "little girly" and I loved it. It was flowers and plaid.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I havn't had any big ones so I'm going to go with an episiotomy (spelling?).
39. Do you love where you live? I like where I live. I love my neighbors.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? I have many loud friends but the one I see most often would be Erin S. Erin H. your pretty loud too. Haha just kidden.
42. Who is your most silent friend? If they are super silent then they are probably not my friend.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? Little Sam Shakespear has a crush on me. Oh and I'm told some of the young men at church. I feel so lucky!
44.Do you wish on shooting stars? Not really I wish on "wish minutes".
45. What is your favorite book? I like C.S. Lewis. Maybe "The Magicians Nephew" or "The Silent Planet".
46. What is your favorite candy? Skittles
47. Favorite Sports Team? Boston Red Sox
48. What do you want played at your funeral? I've never thought about it. But right now the song "When All is Said and Done" is coming to mind.
50. First thing you thought of when you woke up? Hmm how late can I sleep in before it would make Lydia late for school.
51. Favorite dessert? Sex in a Pan. It's my mom's recipe. She would prefer I call it chocolate moose dessert, but we all know what it's really called.
52. Best childhood memories? There are way too many. I had a great childhood. The first ones that come to mind are going to Lake Powell with family, and playing on the hill (back then we called it a mountain) behind our neighboorhood. We used to love to pretend we were stranded and in grave danger!

6 comments:

Berezay said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that was so fun! I knew I liked you!!! ;) I might need to get that sex in a pan....who doesn't love sex!

The Torgersen's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, you are so funny. I'm so glad we blog and talk to each other. How did Mike ever get lucky with you? You are sooo cute, I love you!

Greg & Kortney Manning said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That was really cute. Hey, Sara and I will be in town in two weeks. Lets do lunch. How about Monday the 19th? Let me know. My numbers are 801-529-6785 or 480-830-9038

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very informative. I'm going to take that blog challenge. Mike was so nice. He called and congratulated me on being a grad. It made me feel appreciated.

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Funny, I don't even remember falling off the exercise bike. Glad you do though. Ha!

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WHAT THE HECK? LOUDEST FRIEND????

heh.

Yeah, I AM pretty loud. I just get too excited or happy or something and it all bubbles out.

:)