Saturday, May 24, 2008

412 Dollars Later!


Hehehehehe! I just have to laugh when I look at this picture! Lydia went to the dentist yesterday. She had one little cavity and one big cavity that required a "mini root canal". This is her second one!! She was so brave though, she didn't even cry or complain once. Her face was pretty numb...... Lydia is normally a pretty smiley laughy person so it was funny because she would forget about her face being numb and start to smile at me or laugh and then she'd get this embarrassed look on her face and the smile would slowly drop or she would hide it with her hand. Later in the day she asked me "mom when are they going to take this plastic stuff out of my cheek?" She thought her cheeks were plastic because she couldn't feel them. Ahhhh Lydia! :)

BTW her little dentist appointment cost 412.00!!!

6 comments:

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How funny....the cute smile not spending 400$!! I am not excited about starting dentist visits for Carson. Aghhhh. Anyway, isn't Aaron so cute? Ryker is also such a looker. How fun that you got to see them.

Danny & Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lauren just went through the same thing and also had one pulled. She is up to $1800 so far this year. I wish Danny would have gone to dental school!

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I wish I could have seen Lydia that day. She's so funny. Loved the dancing mike email by the way. Elliott and I were laughing our butts off.

The Hamlin Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is a funny picture!!! Good thing the dentist doesn't scare her...that would have been hard for the both of you!!! Hopefully no more visits for a while...kids find the littlest ways to make us BROKE!!!

PS...The email was so funny!!! I had to show Matt!!!

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That picture is hysterical! I love it! Poor Lydia though....

Joslyn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Poor girl! I can totally sympathize with her...I posted a pic of myself last month posing like her with the "numb smile"!