I decided to do this for all my kids on each birthday, (or in this case a little after). Thanks Shanna for the inspiration.
1. We usually call her Ady. I spell it Ady instead of Addie because I'm lazy.
2. Ady loves to sing and make up her own songs, sometimes her songs never end!
3. She is either on a high high or a low low. Everything's dramatic with Ady.
4. She gets her feelings hurt very easily. Especially when she's had her sights set on something. Mike and I could say the exact same thing to her in the exact same tone of voice and she would only get her feelings hurt by daddy.
5. Ady is very precoscious. She teaches herself a lot. She even potty trained herself. Literally. She just started taking off her diapers and climbing on the toilet.
6. Right now Ady is very klingy and has a bit of seperation anxiety. Lydia wants to play with her friends all day, Averi wants to go play quitetly by herself, and Ady wants to follow mommy around. Sometimes I get frustrated and I say "hunny lets go find you something to do so I can clean" and she will get this sad lump in her throat and say "but I just really want to be with you because I love you."
7. Which brings me to my next point. Ady really knows how to work it. She has beautiful puppy dog eyes and she knows it. She's figured out that if she bats them at people sometimes that gets her what she wants. She also really knows what to say to make you melt. I don't know how to explain it to those of you who havn't experienced it with her. She's very persuasive. Lately when Lydia is in very big trouble and I'm trying to talk to her, Ady will but in and in the most disgustingly sweet voice ever, say "I love you mama, you look soooo pretty today."
8. That's not to say she's faking it. She really is 100% pure sweetheart.
9. When Ady is trying to tell you something she dances around and around the point before she finally makes it. She's like one of those people who has to tell you a really long story that has nothing to do with what they are trying to say before they finally come to a point.
10. Ady definately talks a lot! Sometimes so much we have to ask her to stop for just a second so we can think. Mike and I just look at each other and laugh.
11. When she's tired it's very apparent. All you have to do is look at her wrong and she will start bawling.
12. As I've mentioned before. Ady really likes movies, stories and songs about people in love. I know all little girls want to be a princess and go to a ball and marry the prince. But Ady reeeeeealy does. Much more than my other two girls.
13. Ady likes to sit and ponder about Jesus and Heaven. She always has really funny insites on what she thinks Heaven will be like. She has ALOT of questions. I really need to get my game on before she starts asking questions I don't know the answers to. She can't wait to see Jesus again someday and go to Heaven.
14. Ady didn't used to like coloring AT ALL. She would always scribble, and then Lydia would tell her "all you know how to do is scribble". We would ask her if she wanted to color and she would say "no I want Lydia to do it for me because I always scribble." One day I explained to her that coloring is just scribbling inside the lines. She totally got it. After that I felt bad I hadn't thought to explain that to her earlier. The first time she tried coloring after that I couldn't believe my eyes! She's a fast learner.
15. Usually at a party full of kids, Ady will find the one adult and hang out with them.
16. Ady is EXTREMELY picky about her hair and what she wears. She says things like "I will be embarrassed if I have to wear this". It drives me crazy!
17. She would wear a skirt every day if I let her.
18. Ady is very in to socks lately. She wants to wear them with her sandals and shorts. It's really cramping my style.
19. Ady wants to be just like mommy. She LOVES babies.
20. Ady loves to dance. During the whole hour of dance class every week the smile on her face never left.
21. Ady LOVES to be touched. She likes you to play with her hair or tickle her arm or her back or anything. She has always been that way.
22. Ady has an amazing heart. There have been many times when her and Averi or her and Lydia are fighting over a toy and Ady will just go give it them. She is always saying "ohhhh I feel bad for them". She also is constanly complimenting Lydia and trying to boost her up.
23. I'm not going to lie, Ady is a genious!
24. Ady is excessively clean. She constantly wants her face washed or her nose wiped (even when she's not dirty), but she hates washing her hair.
25. If Ady could chose one thing to do all day I'm pretty sure it would be helping mommy all day(while eating candy). The last time I was cleaning out the basement, after a couple hours I kept thinking "she's gotta be getting sick of this". She passed up playing with friends and everything just to help me and I could tell she genuinely enjoyed it.
I love Ady so much I don't know how I ever existed without out knowing her. Maybe I always did. I'm proud to be her mother. Our family wouldn't be complete without our sweet little Adysen Ellie Pace. And sorry to any of you who get offended by my "baby bragging", if your going to read my blog than you better get used to it. I adore my girls and I just can't help it sometimes.