Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A tribute to my sista!


Yesterday was my sister Chanelle's Birthday and I didn't even call her to wish her a happy day until midnight! So here's to you Nellie! She is graduating with a degree in El. Ed. on friday and she is the first in my family to get a degree, I'm so proud of her :). She is beautiful , loving, halarious, always listening and never judging person who I love! Happy Birthday baby sista! and most importantly happy graduation! I will miss you when you go off the NY!
P.S. guaranteed she is hating me right now for putting that picture there. He he

6 comments:

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, that is a great picture! Thanks Sund. I thought for sure that you were telling me that you were pregnant.

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday Chanelle!

I think you're pretty swell as well! :) Hope you had a great day.

And, yeah, that's a really cute picture Sundi....heh.

Sundi and Mike Pace said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Why does everyone keep thinking I'm pregnant! hehe

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday Nellie....I know i know, you go by Chanelle now, but I will forever remember you as cute little Nellie. And Sund, seriously.....are you pregger's? Maybe you should just get prego if you aren't already.....since everybody is asking and you make such dang cute kids!

Terry's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OOOHH Sundi, I would love it if you were pregnant! I know I don't know your sis, but I am jealous she is going to NY. that was always my dream...to go there and work for saturday night live or be a rockette! Have fun!

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha ha! Everyone thinks your prego! That's what you get for putting ugly pictures of me on your blog!