Friday, April 18, 2008

Mike's Birthday.... a little late

The 15th was Mike's birthday. The kids were so cute! They get so excited! I let them pick out their own presents for him. All three of them said they wanted to get him a Red Sox hat, but since he already has two I told them to maybe chose something else. Lydia got him sunglasses, Ady got him a different hat with numbers on it (she said they were Red Sox numbers), and Averi got him toothpaste. Mike's one wish for his birthday was that we didn't have to go anywhere or see anyone. So we just stayed home and had fun as a family. Mike kept saying "this is the best birthday ever!"

This is the card Lydia made for dad.
Incase you can't read it says; "Dad's Birthday Happy Birthday Daddy from Lydia. Here's a thing you love, baseball. I love cats and I love you. (There's a picture of a baseball diamond on TV and a bunch of presents and balloons). She's so sweet as soon as she found out it was April and dad's birthday was coming she made him this card and then hid it in her room for two weeks. She was so excited to give it to him.

8 comments:

Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is totally Boo's kind of birthday. Be at home and see no one but his fam. That card is so cute. Lydia is very smart and creative. I am glad Mike had a good day.

Erin Shakespear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That does sound like a nice birthday. I get so tired of going places.

And I love the card! How sweet of Lydia.

John & Shauna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The birthday card is the cutest! I can't believe how much your Adysen looks like you. It's crazy! Do you think so?

Lindsie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

this is such a cute post! your blog is so fun to read. happy birthday mike! sund, i'm still wanting to see inside your house... one of my cousins just moved there and is wanting me to come up and visit. i will let you know when i come!

Danny Torgersen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy belated birthday to you...happy belated birthday to you... happy belated birthday to Mike.....Happy belated birthday to YOOOOUUUUU! Glad you had such a great day!

John & Shauna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi,
Of course I don't care if you copy the obsessions idea. My sister in law did it in the side of her blog, but I wanted it as a post so I could print my blog out at the end of the year and have a clue the things we were all into. I love the idea. Steal away!

Terry's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a sweet card! Your family is darling. I'm so glad you found us by the way! We're on our way to Minne, just stopping in Whyoming. I'm sooo embarrassed you remember Sophie drawing on your wall too. Sorry!
Cristine

Lindsie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

sund i will for sure let you know if i come up! where are you moving? i wish i could buy your house! my cousins husband is running the Bajio there. its my favorite food! so if you ever go there ask for bryan and tell him your my good friend. they are the cutest family. 4 girls around the same ages.