Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Marriage Tag

I got tagged with two similar marriage tags so I combined them both into one. Since today....(well yesterday by the time I post this) is my husbands birthday I will try to go easy on him. He had a very fun birthday and was so sweet to the girls. I will post about it later.


what is his name?
Michael Callister Pace
how long have you been married? 8 yrs.
how long did we date? 1 year
how old is he? 32 today!
who eats more? me
who said i love you first? me. He kept saying "I want to tell you something, but I'm not sure if I should say it". A couple nights later I felt moved to say it so I did.
who is taller? He is
who sings better? mmmmmme
who pays the bills? He does
who is smarter?
He is. He's definately more logical and rational than I am anyway.
whose temper is worse? My temper is probably worse, but he can hold a grudge like nobody's bussiness.
who does dishes? Me
who does laundry? Me
who mows the lawn? He does
who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess I do. It's all about who is closer to the door and can get to the crying babies first. That would be my job.
who cooks dinner? Me. But he is always telling me not to worry about cooking he'll just eat cereal.
who drives when we are together? Always him
who kissed who first? He kissed me first it was very sweet. He didn't try to make out like most guys did.
who asked who out first?
He asked me out. He and some of his friends cooked dinner for us. Ironically he used to actually chase after ME. Ever since we have been married I think I do the chasing ;) haha.
who proposed?
He did. He carved "Will you marry me?" into a tree.
who is more stubborn?
He is
who is the first to admit their wrong? Me
whose parents do we see most? He sees his parents the most and I see mine the most.
who has more friends? We both have a lot of good friends but he probably sees his more often.
who has more siblings? There are 5 kids in both our families.
who is more sensitive?
Me.
who wears the pants?
He does, I'd be lucky to even get one leg in! He might disagree though. who do i tag ... Since this is an old tag that just about EVERYONE has done. I tag the new bloggers.....Sara, Chanelle, Christa, Shanna and anyone else who hasn't done it yet.

2 comments:

The Torgersen's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The book is based on his lecture. It's more in depth about all the things he talked about. It's worth the purchase, I highlighted a ton of stuff!

Ginocchio Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Sundi,this is Tiffany (Cowley) Ginocchio. I found your blog through Kortney's, just wanted to say hello. What a cute family you have!!
Tiff