Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ady's Wisdom About Jesus The Devil and The Afterlife


I have been keeping track of all the funny things Ady says lately, there is soooo much more but I just can't remember it all. It's a good thing for blogs; we can at least remember a little.

"Avery, let me tell you something..... when your on fire you need to stop, drop and roll. Then the really nice good guy fire people will come spray you off so you can be nice and healthy for Jesus when you go to heaven. Because Jesus doesn't like you to be all firey."

"Do you know who's just a really nice guy?" "Jesus".

"The Lord doesn't like you to say his name in vain. So we don't say it."

"The Devil wants you to pee in your pants huh?"

(a couple days later)
"Mom does the Devil just pee in his pants?" (me)- "I don't think so" (Ady)- "I think he doesn't wear panties and he just pees on the floor"

"Mom the Devil wants us to have a messy house huh?"

" We're just waiten for Jesus to come get us huh? To just wrap all of us in his big arms and fly us up to heaven"

"Guess what? The scriptures have power in them that comes down from heaven."

"If that fire gets to big it will die us up to Heaven."

"We are all princesses because we get to go to Heaven and live with Heavenly Father, The King and live in his castle."

7 comments:

Zach and Shanna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is one of the cutest things I've ever read in my life!!! Oh, and Happy Birthday!!

Danny & Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the things your kids say. She is so cute! I didn't know it was your birhtday, sooooooo... happy birthday to you, happy birhtday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Sundi, happy birthday toooooooo yooooou!

The Torgersen's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am laughing so hard right now! Seriously Sundi, you have to get that on video or at least on a voice recorder somehow, carry it around with you if you have to.

Loni said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Birthday Sundi! I hope you are having a fun day and get some awesome presents! I can't believe the stuff Ady comes up with. When I read the one a while ago about Mike having a tail I almost died laughing! Your kids have some great imaginations. Talk to you later!
Loni

Susanne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love all the funny things kids say :) Hey, I got all of the play room garb @ Ikea. I love that place, but it can be very overwhelming. You need to look in the kitchen section for the bar with cups etc. The paper rolls are in the kids section.
That is so freakin hillarious that you know Chad and Brooke. They are leaving for Germany next month for 3 years. Chad is paying back his time in the Army doing dentistry. We are going to miss them. Their blog is on mine, so you'll have to check it out. Let me know if you have any other questions.
susanne

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, where does she think it all up? She's very spiritual isn't she? I love it!

Kristi Barnes said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

She is the cutest little girl. She and Lydia crack me up during Primary. How cute! They are such good examples to me and my kids!