Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blast From the Past

Tagged by Lindsie. Hers was so funny I don't think it could be beat.

What T.V Show did you want to be in when you were little? The Punky Brewster Show


Which character or star? Punky Brewster, of course. I even tried to dress like her.
.
Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die? I can think of a few but the first one that comes to mind is when Kristen and I were both dating guys from Snow Canyon, she was so knowledgable when it came to sports , me not so much. My boyfriend Curtis was the kicker for Snow Canyon Football team, we were at a Snow Canyon /Pine View game and after Curtis kicked the ball and Pine View caught it (obviously), I said "Oh no how sad! Someone intercepted Curtis's kick!" A few people heard me say that including Kristen who never let me live it down."

Your proudest moment or accomplishment? My kids birth's would be one of them mostly because Mike always makes me feel like I've conquered the world. Also when I was teaching voice lessons and Lydia sang so perfectly and beautifully at one of the recitals. That made me very proud.

What adult did you have a crush on when you were little? I mostly had a crush on older guys. Jerick Poulson, Jason Bradshaw, Andy Dalley. I kind of had a crush on one of the coaches but after I found out how old he was and that he was already married the crush died.

What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother or father that you swore you would never do? Have you heard the Garth Brooks song that says "She'll raige just like a river, then she'll beg you to forgive her"? That is definately a trait my mother had that I have also inherited. She would get soooooo mad at me, then I would go down in my room and cry, then usually within 10 minutes she would come apologize. Looking back on it now I'm grateful for those times because she taught me to be quick to forgive and quick to apologize.

What did you want to change your name to when you were little? Sarah. I used to hate my name and I would always ask my mom if we could change it. She said that when I was 18 if I still wanted to change my name then I could go down to the courthouse and change it. Needless to say wanting to change my name wore of at about 12.

Who was your first kiss? Travis Phillips kissed me in the dark. He missed and kissed my nose. I was so embarrassed about it I dumped him the next week.

What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you? Well my peers voted me "Most Likely To Marry For Money" maybe I should post the balance in my bank account to prove that one wasn't true. I don't really know what else. Maybe funny, nice, boy crazy?

What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool? I don't know maybe I wasn't that cool. I definately wore all the floresants and I even had a biker hat that I turned up! I also wore the denim shirts and overalls. Those were pretty cool.

What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at? I have no idea.

And what did you try and make the test result outcome be? A news anchor or movie star.

What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before? Lindsie and I had some joke about green tootsies that I don't even remember, and then some other joke about Dinni ? I was always laughing when I was with her in Middle School. Aubree and I had a game we would play called "Do you think its sexy when I do this?" She would always say that and then do the most halarious things! I'm not really sure what made me laugh the most but I know I laughed a lot! Some of my funniest memories were with my brother and sis.

Favorite memories of hanging out with your best friends? Lindsie, Aubree and I would sneak out sometimes when we slept at Aubree's. A couple times we went driving around with Chris and his brother we were under age and Aubree was driving crazy ( obviously she was known for joy-riding). We went and got a Cappachino at Denny's wich was disgusting but we thought we were soooo bad! Hanging out with my guy friends Chris, Scott, Dave, Sam, Tanner driving around and just being crazy in the car. We would go off roading in my Jetta (how irresponsible my dad would have killed me). We would always go to this abandoned building on Main Street and get ourselves all freaked out. One time Scott talked my cousin Amie, and I into going there on my birthday. Little did we know they had been there before and wrote 666 all over the walls and then a buch of them locked us in and then jumped out and scared us. Lacy and I had some fun times just eating snacks on my front lawn waiting for boys to drive by. They rarely did, but we never gave up hope. I, like Linds have too many.

What's the most trouble you have ever gotten in with your parents? I was suppossed to be grounded one time and I was babysitting. I left my brother to tend the kids and then went to some party and didn't tell my parents where I was. I think I went with Danielle and Aubree. We were doing that fainting thing and my mom actually found me and came to get me. She and my dad were soooo upset and they grounded me for 3 months I wasn't even allowed to talk on the phone. I never snuck out from my own house again. I just went to Aubree's house to do it.

What was your 5 year plan when you had to write it out in high school? Silly me I wanted to be on Broadway. Then marry a returned missionary in the temple and have kids.

And last but not least...What is your 5 year plan now? I really hope to be in our dream home in the next couple years so that my kids can get settled in the neighborhood and at school and then we will hopefully never have to move again. I want to grow huge trees and still be there in 20 years to enjoy them like my parents have done. When we get settled in our house I want to have 2 more kids. I also want to learn to play the guitar or piano. And in 5 years from now I plan to be an expert communicater when it comes to marriage. I'm sure by then I will have this kids and marriage thing all figured out right? Ha!

All my highschool friends have been tagged so I tag Chanelle, Jenny, Stephanie, Jillynne, Kindra, Loni, Erin and anyone else who read my blog and wants to do it.

3 comments:

The Torgersen's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi, I have learned so much about you. We are more alike than I thought!!!

Aubree said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha ha ha ha! I LOVED reading this. I can't believe what a punk I used to be :-) Your parents probably cringed inside whenever you said you would be hanging out with me :-) Thanks Kit and Val for still loving me even though I tried to corrupt your daughter. Oh, how things have changed. I am still a rebel at heart, but I follow the rules strictly.
Hey, if you moved into your #1 dream home your parents would be your neighbors and how perfect would that be? You might also get to see some crazy, naked, camera happy girls running around too if you're lucky!!! Email me when you get a minute....I would love to chat more aubsthe1@hotmail.com Luv, Aub

Elliott & Chanelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So, since I've been tagged...what do I do now? Um, that's pretty funny what Lydia said about the "Apologize song", kind of gruesome though. I need to figure out how to change my background. It's BORING. K, peace out.