Monday, March 24, 2008

My Dream House

This is dream house plan a) we strike it rich!
http://details.coolhouseplans.com/details.html?pid=chp-17885&FoundID=16&sid=chp2
This is the face of dream house plan b) it's called oops I forgot we're not rich! It's still a very nice house though. I was driving to Sara's a couple weeks ago in St. George and saw this house, I happen to have my camera with me so I snapped a pic. I told her I would post it so that maybe she could tell me more about it. I talked to a architect one time who told me that I could pick the floor plan I wanted and then pick what I wanted the outside of my house to look like and he would draw it up and make it work. I put the links to the plans for dream houses plan a & b here too. Both plans would include a full unfinished basement and a bonus room. Keep in mind these houses will probably never get built. I've only been planning this for oh about 4 years now but a girl can dream right?
http://www.frankbetz.com/homeplans/plan_info.html?pn=3875&vw=2

4 comments:

Lindsie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE those houses! i'm sure that if you build sund, it will be the perfect house. you have the best taste! i love on your last post how you shared your testimony at the end. i've always looked up to you spiritually.

Boo & Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I had a feeling this was the home you liked. It is my favorite also. Nate and Camerlee Ence live there. Camerlee's dad is Brent Andersen who is a home builder. I love traditional homes. If we build it will definitely be traditional.

The Hamlin Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi...That's so funny. My sister married Mitch Ence, and that second house is his brother's house. I agree...it's awesome. I went over there once when Meghan and Mitch were babysitting (because she needed something) and the inside is INCREDIBLE!!! You really have to see the inside...because it's so much bigger than it seems. I really do LOVE their house too!!!

Lindsie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

sund e-mail me your address so can invite you to my temporarily private blog...long story! lindsiem@hotmail.com
loves