Monday, March 10, 2008

IN HONOR OF OUR 8TH ANNIVERSARY

Since I'm still kind of stumped on how to get started and what to write on this blog thing, I think I'm going to get started with lists (that's easy enough). In honor of our anniversary I came up with 10 things I both love and hate about my husband, since that's how it kind of goes sometimes right? Then I wrote a list of 10 things I just love about him.

10 THINGS I LOVE AND HATE ABOUT MY HUSBAND

1. His perverted jokes!
2. He makes me work for his forgiveness.
3. He is very protective.
4. He is stubborn but 99% of the time he's right.
5. He's very frugal (that one is like 80% hate 20% love).
6. He aspire's daily to push all my buttons and finds it humorous.
7. He expects a lot of me and makes me want to be better.
8. He's so logical sometimes. AHHHHH!
9. He has to help everyone and fix all their problems no matter when or what time of day it is.
10. He never eats, (this I love because it saves alot of money but hate because it's so unhealthy)!

10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND

1. He is very giving and unselfish when it comes to material things.
2. He is a wonderful father who tries his hardest to instill confidence in our girls.
3. He takes good care of us and does all his manly duties without being asked.
4. He's a dedicated and hard worker.
5. He can talk to ANYONE and always makes people feel comfortable, if there's a shy person in the corner don't worry Mike is on it!
6. He's adorable inside and out.
7. He has only good things to say about the way I look, he wouldn't dream of ever saying anything bad.
8. He sings to me sometimes.
9. He's a good kisser.
10. The rest is edited for content.

7 comments:

Boo & Sara said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I got a kick out of the love/hate things. Very cute idea. I can't believe it has been 8 years. Wow! Hopefully we are still planning on Thurs. night. Sara

The Torgersen's said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi & Mike! Wow 8 years already. time flys when you're having all the fun!! I'm so glad you're blogging. I'm going to add your guys to our link list so we can stay in touch!! We totally want to get together for sure next time we're in Utah, we missed that big time when we were there just a few weeks ago. You're girls are adorable!

Kindra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sundi!
I'm glad we've found each other's blogs! I put your link on my blog! It will be fun to see how your family is doing! I'll have to call you next time we're down in Cedar!

The Hamlin Family said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ahhhh...That was cute Sundi. Mike is a great guy...and I just want to say that you put some things on your "Hate" list that I would have put on mine. Good thing we still love our husbands...even though they aren't PERFECT all the time!!! Congrats on 8 years!!!

brit said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Sundi...I was blog stalking (thanks to Sara who found me and commented) and ran in to your blog. Your kids are so big....and so cute. Glad things are going well for you and CONGRATULATIONS on 8 years....we will be there is September. WoW, Time Flies!

aShLeY said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Sundi! Man this blogging thing is like a high school reunion! How are you? Your girls are beautiful, I have 3 girls too:) You look great! I love the idea of the love/hate list I will have to steal the idea! After all nobodys perfect although some of us would like others to think so! It was fun catching up. keep in touch!
AshleY(Sparks)Lake

aShLeY said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Sundi! Man this blogging thing is like a high school reunion! How are you? Your girls are beautiful, I have 3 girls too:) You look great! I love the idea of the love/hate list I will have to steal the idea! After all nobodys perfect although some of us would like others to think so! It was fun catching up. keep in touch!
AshleY(Sparks)Lake