Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fun Facts

I have been tagged for the first time and I'm not exactly familiar with the protocol so someone let me know if I havn't done it right.

Favorite pair of shoes- I really need new ones. It's a toss-up between my red wedges and gold flats.

New Years resolution- To learn to play the guitar. This is the biggest resolution I've ever made and I still havn't even bought the guitar yet.

What are you listening to right now- Mike watching Sports Center.

Random thought- What is the song American Pie even about? Does anyone know?

Favorite place to go in the city you live-The Library with my kids, or ANYWHERE on a date with my husband.

The book you are reading- How cliche I'm reading "New Moon" one of the vampire books that EVERYONE reads. You gotta love that Edward!

I tag Britney, Erin, Lindsie and anyone else who hasn't been tagged with "Fun Facts" yet.

1 comments:

brit said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have a REALLY hot BLACK guitar that has only been played a handful of times that is for sale. Also, I have already done this tag.