Let me start with just two little excuses for my lack of blogging.
1. Camera is broken (these were taken via phone)
2. I have a 1 year old who never stops moving (along with 4 others who never stop talking)
BUT... I did manage to decorate my entryway and make this cute little Valentine craft thanks to the help of my 9 year old who has been home all week with pneumonia :( . She cut out most of the hearts for me from scrapbook paper and even sorted the gumballs into "valentine only" colors.
I picked up the "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE" free printable here.
As far as the HOW TO on this SUPER easy framed heart project:
- I simply emptied an old frame
- then cut hearts out of scrapbook paper
- I then sewed the hearts together in one continuous thread with my machine spacing each heart about 1/2 inch apart. I also made sure to leave some extra thread at the beginning and end of each stream of hearts.
- Lastly I tied each string to some staples that were still attached to the back of the frame. HOWEVER Duct tape would work just fine too! In fact Duct tape is what I use to hang my banners across my fireplace mantle and it works like a charm.
Speaking of hearts...............
Oh yes they do!